Monday, June 6, 2011

Nikki Reed on Paul McDonald: 'I Love Him'

     Humor may be the way into Nikki Reed's heart. At least that's what worked for her boyfriend, Paul McDonald. Though the relationship between the Twilight actress and the former American Idol hopeful is relatively new, Reed admits she's smitten.
  "I love him and I don't care," Reed told PEOPLE Friday at an early 23rd birthday celebration at Las Vegas's Gallery Nightclub and Sugar Factory. "I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person. We have the exact same sense of humor. I've never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him."

The couple, who had a more private birthday celebration on Catalina Island recently, even live together and are now looking to upgrade.

"His music is so important to him and to me and so I want to give him a whole separate space for it," she said "I want L.A. to be a enjoyable experience for him and music is so important that I want to build a space for him so that's why I'm getting a bigger home."

Finding the ideal home, though, has been a challenge, admitting she's looked at 40 homes in the past two weeks. On Friday, with McDonald, 26, by her side, the house hunting was briefly placed on hold for the birthday, something Reed isn't really accustomed to celebrating.

"I've never really made a big deal out of my birthday," she said. "This is my first real birthday party ever as an adult."

No comments:

Post a Comment