Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Spring A Woman's Fancy Turns To Thoughts Of.......


Today a coworker asked if today was the last day of May.  When I replied yes she asked , then is tomorrow the first day of July? 

Yes, yes it is, I said.  With temperatures hitting 95 and humidity close to 70%, I think she's right.  We'll be skipping June  this year and heading right on to the 4th of July.  


 Yesterday's shopping list included such delicacies as  sparkling water, more water, bags of limes and lemons, a cantaloupe, a pineapple, yogurt, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes and bug repellent. A few cold cuts, bread and did I say sparking water?  Oh and blueberries, avocados and beer and sunscreen.  Apparently we're going to picnic ourselves through the heat.


 If I had known we'd be missing a month I would have grabbed some sparklers, marshmallows and graham crackers. 

Do I get to skip a mortgage payment too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment